So maybe you’ve bought a subscription to ArcGIS. Or you are an organization with an ArcGIS site license or equivalent. And you find yourself simply making maps. Now that is like sucking your thumb in a candy store!
In ArcGIS Candy Store .. Why Suck your Thumb??
This week is Esri UC week in San Diego. A celebration of all things ArcGIS. The plenary walked through (at break neck speed) many of the cool new additions and updates to the ArcGIS universe. For a doodly summary see the Esri UC 2017 Big Ideas information doodle.
ArcGIS is a rather large universe. Yet too many of the ‘sweet tasting goodies” which populate this universe go untouched. Now that is a crying shame. Think:
- Gathering your organizations asset data centrally
- Mashing up this (and other) data in problem solving ways for the different user groups in your organization
- Setting up and releasing web and mobile ArcGIS apps which are easy to use and revolutionize how staff in your organization complete tasks and solve problems.
There is more. So much more. So what’s holding you back?
- Lack of time
- Lack of Web GIS experience
- Lack of motivation (please don’t check this box!)
I’m often asked “So what do WebMapSolutions do?”. My response:
WebMapSolutions save organizations time and money
Now that sounds like a shameless plug. Not my intention. We solve your lack of time and experience challenges. So money you have spent on ArcGIS does not go to waste.
Remember, WebMapSolutions live, breath and sleep ArcGIS. We know ArcGIS backwards, forwards, up and down.
- Need consulting and guidance = covered
- Need set up and configuration = covered
- Need to get up and running with ArcGIS COTS apps = covered
- Need custom development or integration with other platforms = covered
Now you’ve had your appetite whet for what is in the ArcGIS candy store. Let us give you a guided tour and introduce you to the wonders of the ArcGIS universe.
Time to stop licking your lips and start tasting!
Read our free white paper ‘ArcGIS Deployment Guide’, which provides a road map for getting started and moving forward with ArcGIS Online.
Author: Matt Sheehan
Matt Sheehan is a Principal at WebMapSolutions. Matt evangelizes GIS and location intelligence around the world through keynotes, articles, tweets and his books. Follow him on Twitter: