ArcGIS Online Jumpstart
Guidance preparing, building and deploying ArcGIS across your organization
Our ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS Jumpstart is aimed at getting you started quickly. We take a guided approach, walking you through data and data publishing, web maps, apps, and knowledge transfer. Our goal is to help your team become self-sufficient with ArcGIS Online or Enterprise for ArcGIS. By the end of the Jumpstart, you will be able to create and share interactive maps and apps throughout your organization.
What to expect from our ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS Jumpstart
- Discovery Workshop – Our consultants will meet with you to discuss your business problems and goals. Part of this process will be to create a list of web maps and apps.
- Your Account Set-Up – WebMapSolutions will set up your account for Administrator(s), Users, and Groups. Full Server and Portal install, configuration and tune.
- Data – We will work with you on data. Helping you to prepare and publish your map layers.
- Web Maps and Apps – Guided by our Discovery Workshop, we will populate your ArcGIS Online or Enterprise for ArcGIS Organizational account with maps and apps.
- Knowledge Transfer – Throughout the Jumpstart, we will work with you to ensure your team has the knowledge needed to administer, maintain, and continue solving business problems with ArcGIS.