Is This the Dawn of a New Era for GIS?
I was honoured to have been the keynote speaker at GIS in the Rockies last week in Denver. An excellent, very well attended conference. There were a number of areas I covered in the keynote including:
1. A short history of geospatial technology
2. ‘Where’ questions are proliferating
3. There are any new ways to answer ‘where’ questions
4. Spatial experts have never been more valuable
5. GIS … the missing link in solving business problems
6. Your journey to solving business problems with GIS
7. Having a repeatable problem -> solution sequence in place
8. The future is so bright (I gotta wear shades)
See the keynote below:
Contact us on 801-733-0723.
Author: Matt Sheehan
Matt Sheehan is a Principal at WebMapSolutions. Matt evangelizes GIS and intelligent maps around the world through keynotes, articles, tweets and his books. Follow him on Twitter: @webmapsolutions
Join Over 2000 of your Peers!
Get WebMapSolutions latest articles straight to your inbox. Enter your email address below: