GIS Web Applications
Innovative, cutting-edge GIS web applications
Web-based applications offer extraordinary flexibility. Opened in a browser, some of the advantages of web applications include:
- Accessible anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Offer advanced functionality (offline, 3-D)
- Easily to install, maintain, customize
- Cross device access (computer or mobile)
If versatility is important, web applications may be your best choice.
- Runs on any device - PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet
- Can be used anywhere - Online or offline
- Infinitely flexible - Built using plug-in tools
- Easy to set up, configure and use
Download our new eBook, and learn more about these new super flexible web apps.
We are sometime asked: “Can we distribute our web app in the the various app stores?”. Absolutely. Such is the flexibility of web technology using open source tools such as Phonegap it is now possible to convert your web application to an install-able mobile app. Android, Apple or Windows mobile apps can be generated and shared in the respective app stores.