The results are in!
We called out for suggestions on the best Geospatial 2.0 companies and solutions. Below are the first 20 in the Geospatial 2.0 list:
“”Note, this is not a ranked list.
Geospatial 2.0 Enablers
1. Pixel8: To create a future powered by augmented reality, autonomous vehicles and digital mapping we need a global high definition 3D map. This can only be achieved by utilizing the broad array of data sources imaging our world – camera phones, 360 video, drones, aerial, satellite, radar, LiDAR.
2. GeoCam are doing some very cool work providing the fuel for 2.0 solutions. Reconstructing 3D textured mesh data from imagery over large areas.
3. SkyWatch aggregate satellite imagery data from multiple providers through an API. AI is used to provide the best image based on need, budget.
4. Kinetica combines historical and streaming data analysis with powerful location intelligence and AI in a single platform.
5. Predicio sources mobility data to help data-driven businesses optimize their strategies in a privacy-first world.
Geospatial 2.0 End-to-End Solutions
6. FYLD are transforming video and audio footage into real-time workflows, hazard risk assessments and analytics dashboards, making paperwork and digitised checklists a thing of the past.
7. Monitoring #grain yield Graincast™ allows growers to estimate yields ranging from a single paddock, right up to their entire farm. Drawing on information from satellites, climate forecasts and sensors.
8. Orbital Insight analyzes satellite, drone, balloon and other unmanned aerial vehicle images, including cell phone geolocation data, to study a range of human activity, and provides business and other strategic insights from the data.
9. SiteZeus – A.I. powered market planning for site selection, white space analysis, portfolio optimization.
9. Irisradgroup – Real-time road condition monitoring.
10. Footprints for Retail – Advanced AI marketing platform using physical retail indoor location data for behavioral profiling of physical shoppers, anticipating their next move and improving their customer experience.
11. Ynomia – In partnership with CSIRO, Provide accurate, timely, construction data for decision-making.
12. Dista is an AI enabled location intelligence platform that offers cutting edge cloud-based solutions to optimize field operations such as field service management, shared mobility (ride-hailing), logistics and delivery management.
13. Hyperverge – Take satellite or other map data and identify objects and detect changes.
14. Satellogic are making satellite imagery accessible for all. Helping startups in Latin America focused on agriculture, insurance, and finance geospatial imagery.
15. GAIST have the most comprehensive, up-to-date national bank of high resolution roads and asset infrastructure imagery.
16. Aloxy: Through IIoT hub users can generate accurate and reliable data. It manages your devices, pushes firmware updates, monitors your network, safeguards data integrity, and monitors and optimizes battery consumption.
17. Dymaxion Labs – developing a machine learning API for geospatial data scientists. Providing an API which removes the barriers to performing deep learning with geospatial imagery for developers.
18. UP42 – Currently offer open and commercial satellite imagery, weather, aerial, and AIS data. For AI, they offer sample datasets that developers can use to train their algorithms.
19. Fraym – Sourcing localized data to make informed decisions in emerging markets. We aim to revolutionize decision making in places where data has been traditionally hard to access.
Geospatial 2.0 Frameworks
20. OSDU is a single open source data platform that liberates data from traditional data silos.
There you have it. The first 20 of the top Geospatial 2.0 companies. We will continue the list in our next post #20-40.
If you have questions you can reach me at [email protected]