What We Do
We help you solve your customers Why of There
We help companies grow their customer base by providing
Geospatial 2.0 advise, guidance, consulting and prototyping.
We provide feedback and intelligence to geospatial think tanks and the funding community.
Data Providers and AI Companies
- We are new to geospatial. How do we discover customer problems we know we can help solve?
- Which verticals, segments, customers should we be targeting?
- How do we extend our solution to provide more customer value?
- Who can help us build customer solution prototypes?
- How do we grow our customer base?
- What problem-to-solution stories should our sales and marketing team be telling?
GIS & Geospatial Companies
- How do we become a Geospatial 2.0 company?
- How do we extend our business into new verticals?
- How do we find customer problems which we can help solve?
- We would like to develop geospatial products, where do we begin?
- Our sales and marketing team need to improve their geospatial business communication skills, can you help?
- Our existing solution(s) are not selling: why?
- How do we best forecast geospatial and AI market trends, evaluate and prioritize opportunities?
- How do we build new digital products, experiences, and platforms powered by AI and digital location data?
- How should geospatial 2.0 be influencing our investment decisions?
- Where can we get intelligence on companies providing location data (satellite, drone, LiDAR, IoT), AI, and geospatial?
- How do we best assess the mix of companies in our portfolio?
- Which are good targets for us to add to our portfolio?
- Given the increasing demand for location data driven solutions, are we fully realising the potential of the AI and geospatial companies in our portfolio?
- How do we help fuel geospatial innovation?
- Where can we get a regular pulse on the expansion of the geospatial industry and marketplace?
- What are the market trends: customer needs, geospatial solution providers?
- How do we bring together data providers, AI and the geospatial community to help build tomorrow’s solutions?
- We believe there is much value in prototyping potential solutions. Which customer facing organization can we work with to build out these prototypes?
- There has been a past focus on geospatial technical skills, how do we change that emphasis to teaching soft (business) skills, and what are those skills?