What We Do
We are Geospatial 2.0 advisers, connectors & creators
Geospatial 2.0 is focused on delivering better, quicker decisions. We help apply Geospatial 2.0 methods. Improving insight about places, people and things, for fast action.
As Geospatial 2.0 enablers we work with two groups:
– Geospatial 2.0 solution providers
– Organizations in need of Geospatial 2.0 solutions
What WhyofThere do:
WhyofThere are helping to build the Geospatial 2.0 community.
The promise of Geospatial 2.0 is to improve the speed and accuracy of decision-making. We live in a dynamic, changing world. These changes happen somewhere. The Geospatial 2.0 promise is to dramatically improve the decision-making process, leveraging new location-based data and analytics. Moving organizations from reactive to proactive.
Geospatial 2.0 is disruptive. It is being powered by small innovative companies focused on aggregating data, artificial intelligence and geospatial frameworks. Through newsletters, LinkedIn shared thought leadership, and collaboration we are helping to bring that community together.
Geospatial 2.0 business consulting and guidance. That includes:
– Strategy and Execution – Based on business goals, we first help build your roadmap to tomorrow. Your business plan. All great plans require great execution. We help move you from planning to action.
Plan. Execute. Adjust.
– Sales – Selling is tough. Cold calls, email, capabilities & technical conversations = Fail.
Connecting with the right customers, linking problems to solutions, thought leadership = Win.
That requires a new sales approach. Follow our thoughts on Twitter.
– Marketing – Today nobody cares about your marketing blurb filled with the wonders of your product and its capabilities. Long. Boring. Ignored. Marketing impact today requires short and punchy. Through the right channels. Problem solving focused. Emphasizing business outcomes.
That gets attention. See how we leverage LinkedIn.
We are dot connectors. Helping organizations understand in depth their business problems, mapping out the path to Geospatial 2.0 solutions, and proofing those solutions through prototyping (MVP).
Test the solution path first.
We are dot creators. Our technical development team work forward from prototyping to final solution deliverables.
Solve the problem.